Connecting your Snowflake Data Warehouse with Castodia
In order to run queries, you must set up your Snowflake data warehouse first.
To connect a Snowflake data warehouse to Google sheets, follow the steps below:
- Create a new Google Sheet.
- In the toolbar section, click on "Add-Ons" to access the Castodia Database Connector.
- You will see two options as you hover over the add-on: launch and settings. Click "Settings."
- Type in a name to help identify your database
- Click the drop-down menu to access the Snowflake data warehouse
- Gather and enter your database connection information. There are five components needed:
- Database Name
- Click the "Test" button to run the database and verify your credentials.
- A green notification indicates the add-on was successfully installed. A pink notification indicates that there may be an issue with the installation. If that is the case, please reach out to our support team.
- Click "Save"
And that's it! Enjoy running your queries.