Go to the G Suite Marketplace and search for Castodia. You can also click here.
You'll need to gather and enter your database connection information. If you are unsure about how to get it, a good place to start is to contact your IT, engineering, or analytics teams to help you get this information.
If you just want to test our product without a database, you can click on "use demo credentials" to use our live database. All the required information will be automatically pre-filled and you can click "Save".
If you're stuck, just email us at email@example.com and we can help you. Our technical support team would be more than happy to chat directly with someone in your team to set this up for you!
Here's the information you'll need to gather:
If your database is closed, you'll need to get your IT or engineering team to whitelist our IP: 126.96.36.199
Once you've gather all the necessary information, now it's time to enter it. From Google Sheets follow these steps:
1. From the Menu, click on Add-ons > Castodia Database Connector > Settings
2. The Castodia Settings sidebar will open with a form where you can type in all your information (see screenshot)
3. Click Save. You're done!
Click here for a full tutorial on how to set up your database.
1. From the Menu, click on Add-ons > Castodia Database Connector > Launch
2. Paste your desired query (e.g. SELECT * FROM film LIMIT 30)
3. Click the drop-down menu and decide whether you'd like to overwrite or append the data
4. Click run and wait for the data to load onto your Google Sheet
5. To save the query for future use, enter a query name (mandatory) and description (optional)
Try Castodia free for 14 days, no credit card required.